In class, you'll see :
- Focused listening and vocal play
- Instrument exploration and play-along
- Story time and early literacy
- Body awareness and movement activities
- Singing, chanting and rhythmic patterning
- Sharing, putting instruments away, extending short attention spans and valuable 'together time'
1) For first time users only
2) Booking for this activity allows your child to attend for 2 sessions.
3) You can specify your preferred date and time for your second session when you attend for the first session.
Kindermusik® is about kids, parents, and teachers—coming together and having a great time! It’s about helping you grow closer to your child.
The Kindermusik program is based on research demonstrating the benefits of music at each stage of a child’s development. We start from where your child is, regardless of his age, and provide activities that stimulate his mind, body, and sense of play. Thus enriching her environment and her development, providing her a lifelong love of music and a foundation for learning.
Each class is guided by educators who are the best in the business—carefully chosen and expertly trained to give every child the experience that will benefit her the most. They are terrific guides to the fun and learning that take place in Kindermusik classes.